Have you ever noticed that there are times in our lives that we sing? Sometimes to ourselves but often out loud?
I remember an episode of "How I Met Your Mother" when Marshall is confronted because he sings what he is doing. Such as "I'm walking out to the street and going to go to eat". I find when I make up songs not only am I singing on the outside, but on the inside too. So many professional singers work out their break-ups by writing and singing songs about lost loves. But not me.
I only sing when my heart sings. After I gave birth to my son I heard the theme song from "Rocky" playing in my head. I thought, if I can do this, I can do anything! And so today, I have a song in my heart. The words are not clear, but they soon will be. Life is exciting and amazing things happen when I least expect them.
No comments:
Post a Comment