Sunday, October 10, 2010

Zumba!

I like watching the exercise infomercials on TV.

I  wish watching people exercise would work as well as exercising does. They both take the same amount of time. Of course it is harder to eat Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia while you are jumping up and down. Why do they have all the infomercials at 2am. Is it because at 2 am, we believe that anything is possible?

Have you ever just watch the belly buttons of people exercising? Not the whole person, just their belly buttons. It reminds me of watching a lazer light show at the Natural History Museum's planetarium with Pink Floyd playing. Hypnotic.

Belly buttons are so unique. Innies, outins, ones that smile, ones that wink. The winkers are my personal favorite. Why winkers? I'm glad you asked.

Got to go eat the rest of the Ben and Jerrys.

No comments:

Post a Comment